Coaching builds awareness empowers choice and lead to change in a positive way.
As coach I can help you to get insight in your thoughts, feelings and behaviour. And create awareness of your behaviour and it effects on yourself and on others.
Working as coach gives me energy. It motivates me to help people to find their own answers and solutions. To stimulate and inspire to achieve their personal best.
Themes I often see:
- mental resilience
- personal developement, – effectiveness
- burn out / bore out
Questions and objectives could for example be:
- Create clarity on personal and professional development; which possible opportunities excite me, what are my strenghts and how can I make optimal use of these strenghts
- How can I manage my time and attention better (at work), how can I create more focus
- learn to focus on what I can influence and let go of what I can’t
- learn to create the right work-life balance for me
- learn to recognize and set my boundaries, prioritize myself more
- learn to better cope with stress
- learn to let go of the thoughts who I must be, and start to live my imperfect perfect lifeTo
How it works:
During the free introduction session you can ask me questions. We discuss your objectives, my coachingmethodes – and if it feels right for you- we plan the first session.
A session takes about 90 minutes and an avarage coachingprogram will take about 5 sessions.
The sessions can be held face-to-face (informal at my ‘kitchentable’ or yours, at your workplace, outside or at a nearby coachinghouse), by Skype or zoom. I can coach you wherever you are in the world.
The coaching sessions will be held every 2 to 3 weeks. In the beginning closer together, and as the coaching progresses, the experience is, that the time between the sessions increases slightly.
In a group you’ll experience a different way of learning than you do with personal coaching. Because of the group dynamics, experience of others and sharing your own experience, you’re going to look at yourself in a different way. You become more aware, you get new insights and increase your skills.
The training and workshops are interactive in which theory is interspersed with exercises in order to get an optimal result.
The training/ workshop can also be given incompany.
The benefit of an incompany training:
- You determine the location yourself
- You experience the training with your colleagues yourself, so it fits in with your practice
- The trainer can connect with your organization, in consultation, examples and assignments