Coaching builds awareness, empowers choice and lead to change in a positive way.
As coach I can help you to get insight in your thoughts, feelings and behaviour. And create awareness of your behaviour and it effects on yourself and on others.
Themes I often see:
- mental resilience
- personal developement, – effectiveness
- burn out / bore out
Questions and objectives could for example be:
- Create clarity on personal and professional development; which possible opportunities excite me, what are my strenghts and how can I make optimal use of these strenghts
- How can I manage my time and attention better (at work), how can I create more focus
- Learn to focus on what I can influence and let go of what I can’t
- Learn to create the right work-life balance for me
- learn to recognize and set my boundaries, prioritize myself more
- Learn to better cope with stress
- Learn to let go of the thoughts who I must be, and start to live my imperfect perfect life
How it works:
During the free introduction session you can ask me questions. We discuss your objectives, my coachingmethodes – and if it feels right for you- we plan the first session. New sessions can be scheduled together, but you can also book your next session via the online agenda.
A session takes about 60 minutes and an average coachingprogram will take about 5 sessions.
The sessions can be held face-to-face (informal in my small practice, at your workplace, outside), or online. I can coach you wherever you are in the world.